Inspections and Investigations
We have a wealth of experience in inspecting and investigating building structures gained with local authorities and consulting engineers. Structural inspections and investigations are undertaken in numerous situations such as those illustrated by the following examples: –
- The building or structure has sustained accidental damage
- Routine structural maintenance is required where defects have been observed
- Structural alteration of buildings or other structures
- Temporary removal of part of a structure for the installation or removal of plant or to provide access for internal development works
- Assessment of strength where there is a change of use of all or part of a building or where heavy heavy furniture such as safes are to be installed
Need to discuss your plans?
We can provide civil or structural engineering advice by telephone or email without a commitment to proceed.
Why choose us?
- As a small regional practice we provide tailored services to our clients in all our services including those involving the inspection and investigation of buildings and structures whether this is for a domestic house extension, change of use of a barn or commercial building, or determining the cause of structural movement in a major building complex.. Our supervising staff have extensive experience gained with major national consulting engineers in all the services areas in which we operate.